Qualifying Schools for the LA County DMH MFT Stipend Program
Qualifying Schools for the LA County DMH MFT Stipend Program 2019-20
MFT Consortium of Greater Los Angeles
American Sign Language, Arabic, Armenian, Cantonese, Farsi, Khmer (Cambodian), Korean, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, and additional Chinese dialects
- Alliant University, Los Angeles – Vived Gonzalez, Psy.D, LMFT
- Antioch University, Los Angeles – Theo Burnes, Ph.D.
- Azusa Pacific University, Azusa – Elizabeth James, LMFT, LPCC
- CA Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks – Kellie Porto-Garcia, Ed.D.
- CA State Polytechnic, Pomona – Jeff Mio, Ph.D.
- CA State University, Dominguez Hills – Michael Laurent, Ph.D.
- CA State University, Fullerton – Mary Read, Ph.D.
- CA State University, Northridge- Stan Charnofsky, Ed.D.
- CA State University, San Bernardino – David Chavez, Ph.D.
- Fuller Graduate School of Psychology, Pasadena – Kenichi Yoshida, MA
- Loyola Marymount University, LA – Kathleen Fogel-Richmond, LMFT, ATR
- Mount St. Mary’s College, LA – Darla Dunlop, Ph.D.
- Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena – Cheryl Chisholm, LMFT
- Pacifica Graduate Institute – Cynthia Fredericksen, LMFT
- Pepperdine University – Frania Arroya, Yas Hardaway
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, LA – Josh Wyner, Ph.D., Cynthia Stern, M.S., LMFT
- University of La Verne – Amy Demyan, Ph.D.
- University of Phoenix – Diana Herweck, Psy.D., Michelle Crawford
- University of Southern California, LA – Mary Andres, Psy.D., Yajaira Curiel, Ph.D.