- Faculty Counselor at California State University Northridge (CSUN), CA (2012-Present)
- Core Faculty at Phillips Graduate Institute (2006-2012)
- Private Practice in Granada Hills, CA (2006-2019)
- Private Practice in Encino, CA (2004-2006)
- Clinical Director, Prototypes Women’s Residential Treatment Center, Oxnard, CA (2004-2006)
- Clinical Project Coordinator, Prototypes Day Center, Skid-Row, Los Angeles, CA (1996-1998)
- Psy.D., 2010, Phillips Graduate Institute, Chatsworth, CA
- MFT., 1994, Phillips Graduate Institute, formally the California Family Study Center, North Hollywood
- B.A., 1977, Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH
- 1975-1976, Junior Year, University of London, England
MFC 549 – Psychological Testing
Paulette has taught Human Diversity, Case Conference, Applied Therapeutic Methodology and Research.
Practice/Areas of Focus
Hunter works extensively with populations such as: Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing, Spanish-speaking, LGBT, and Addiction/Recovery. He also works in a co-therapy team doing intensive work with families, couples, and systems.
- Member of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- Member of the American Association of Marital and Family Therapy (AAMFT)