NOTICE to all Phillips Graduate University (formerly Phillips Graduate Institute and California Family Study Center) alumnus/alumna who attended or graduated on or before April 30, 2019.
Phillips Graduate University has secured a permanent Custodian of Records, Campbellsville University, for all transcript requests and degree verifications. They will begin processing all requests from their main campus in Campbellsville, Kentucky on July 1, 2022.
Requesting Official Transcripts:
- Campbellsville University Transcript Request Page
- PGU prior to 2019 Transcript order form.
- Please fill out the entire form and clearly note on the form and in the email that you are requesting a PGU/PGI/CFSC transcript.
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each transcript is $10.00.
- Please make sure to include your credit card information on the form for payment. Once processed credit card numbers will be destoyed.
- Only hard copy official transcripts are offered via USPS mail from the main campus in Campbellsville, KY.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed, emailed or picked up locally.
- Unofficial transcripts are not available.
- Requests are processed and mailed within 14 business days.
- If you are experiencing difficulties or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Anyone who attended California Family Study Center between 1971 and May 1984 (pre-WASC accreditation) will need to request transcripts from Azusa Pacific University (formerly Azusa Pacific College).
- Azusa Pacific University at https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/welcome
- Information on Payments, Processing Time, Etc. https://www.apu.edu/transcripts/fees/
- Alumni that graduated after May 1984 may need to request a both Phillips/California Family Study Center transcript and an Azusa Pacific University transcript to receive their entire Master’s in Martial and Family Therapy academic record. The new Phillips Graduate University Custodian of Records, Campbellsville University, will notify you should you also need to reach out to Azusa for a transcript.
- If you are experiencing difficulties or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree/education verification requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com or faxed to 1-270-789-5362.
- Please provide a valid email address for the degree verification response.
- Required information:
- Full legal name and any previous names that they may have attended under
- Date of birth and/or the last four digits of their social security number
- Notation of that you are requesting a degree/education verification for an alumnus of Phillips Graduate University, Phillips Graduate Institute or California Family Study Center.
- Written authorization that has been signed no more than three months prior to the request
- Requests will be processed within five (5) business days.
- Anyone who attended California Family Study Center between 1971 and May 1984 (pre-WASC accreditation) will need to request a degree/education verification from Azusa Pacific University (formerly Azusa Pacific College).
- Any diplomas that were never picked up are at the local campus, please call 818-386-5660.
- Unfortunately, duplicate diplomas cannot be ordered
Campbellsville University Contacts
- Phone: 1-270-789-5233
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday