the phillips mft
Are you interested in learning more about the Phillips Graduate lnstitute’s Master of Marriage and Family Therapy program? We would love to invite you to one of our informational sessions.
Our informational sessions are the perfect setting for you to meet our faculty, learn about our program’s unique approach to marriage and family therapy, get details on tuition. scholarship opportunities, and available financial aid. Plus you will be able to see a demonstration of our case conference course, one of the most distinct learning environments in marriage and family therapy education.
If you encounter issues submitting the form, please call Enrollment at (818) 386-5660, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informational sessions are scheduled for the following:
- Thursday, December 1st – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Thursday, February 2nd – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Saturday, February 25th – 10:00 AM to 12 Noon
- Saturday, March 18th – 10:00 AM to 12 Noon
- Thursday, March 30th – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM – Virtual
- Saturday, April 15th – 10:00 AM to 12 Noon
- Thursday, May 18th – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Saturday, June 3rd – 10:00 AM to 12 Noon – Virtual
- Thursday, June 22nd – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Saturday, July 15th- 10:00 AM to 12 Noon
The above sessions are scheduled to be held on campus. However, other sessions may be moved on line, if warranted due to COVID-19.