the phillips mft
Are you interested in learning more about the Phillips Graduate Institute’s Master of Marriage and Family Therapy program? We would love to invite you to one of our informational sessions.
Our informational sessions are the perfect setting for you to meet our faculty, learn about our program’s unique approach to marriage and family therapy, get details on tuition, scholarship opportunities, and available financial aid. Plus you will be able to see a demonstration of our case conference course, one of the most distinct learning environments in marriage and family therapy education.
Informational sessions are scheduled for the following:
- Thursday, September 22nd – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Saturday, October 8th – 10:00 AM to 12 Noon
- Thursday, October 27th – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (Virtual)
- Saturday, November 12th – 10:00 AM to 12 Noon
- Thursday, December 1st – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
The above sessions are scheduled to be held on campus, except Thursday, October 27th. However, other sessions may be moved online, if warranted due to COVID-19.