the phillips mft
Are you interested in learning more about the Phillips Graduate Institute’s Master of Marriage and Family Therapy program? We would love to invite you to one of our informational sessions.
Our informational sessions are the perfect setting for you to meet our faculty, learn about our program’s unique approach to marriage and family therapy, get details on tuition, scholarship opportunities, and available financial aid. Plus you will be able to see a demonstration of our case conference course, one of the most distinct learning environments in marriage and family therapy education.
Informational sessions are scheduled for the following:
- Thursday, February 4th – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (ONLINE)
- Saturday, February 27th – 10:00 AM to Noon (ONLINE)
- Thursday, March 18th – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (ONLINE)
- Saturday, April 10th – 10:00 AM to Noon (ONLINE)
- Saturday, May 22nd – 10:00 AM to Noon (TBD)
- Thursday, June 17th – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (TBD)
- Saturday, July 10th – 10:00 AM to Noon (TBD)
- Thursday, July 29th – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (TBD)